Wat Thepthidaram Luang Por Khao
King Rama III established Wat Thepthidaram in 1836 for his daughter, Princess Kroma Muen Apsomsudathep. The temple was built in a mixture of Chinese architectural styles and with four prang. Sunthon Phu, Thailand’s most famous poet, resided in this temple during his monkhood from 1840 to 1842. The name of the temple translates as "Temple of the Heavenly Daughter."
©Kieron Nelson 2012 "Vanishing Cultures Photography" All rights reserved